The Centre for Polish-Russian Dialogue and Understanding is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 4 April 2019 on Digital Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications of Public Entities. The statement on accessibility applies to the website of Katyń Pro Memoria.
- Date of publication of the website:
- Date of last substantial update:
Status in terms of compliance with the law
This website is fully compliant with the Act on Digital Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications of Public Entities.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
- This statement was prepared on:
- This statement was last reviewed and updated:
This statement was drawn up on the basis of self-assessment.
Feedback and contact information
- Person responsible for processing requests: Paulina Baranowska-Zaniewicz.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: + 48 22 295 00 39
Everyone shall have the right to:
- submit remarks on the digital accessibility of the site or an element thereof,
- submit a request for the digital accessibility of the site or an element thereof,
- request that unavailable information is made accessible in another alternative form.
The request must contain:
- contact details of the person submitting the request,
- an indication of the website or element thereof, to which the request relates,
- an indication of the convenient form in which the information is to be made accessible, if the request concerns access to an unavailable information in an alternative form.
The request should be processed immediately and within 7 days at the latest. Should it not be possible to provide accessibility or to provide access in an alternative form within this period, a maximum of 2 months from the date of notification shall apply.
Complains and appeals
Na niedotrzymanie tych terminów oraz na odmowę realizacji żądania można złożyć skargę do organu nadzorującego pocztą lub drogą elektroniczną A complaint about the failure to comply with the above-mentioned time limits and about the refusal to comply with the request may be submitted to the supervisory authority by post or by e-mail to the following address:
- The supervisory authority: The Centre for Polish-Russian Dialogue and Understanding
- Address: 14/16a Jasna Street, 00-041 Warsaw
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Telephone: + 48 22 295 00 30
A complaint can also be submitted to the Ombudsman.
The website features a special alternative version, which is dedicated to the blind and partially sighted users using screen readers.
Other information and statements
The service was adapted to the accessibility requirements in cooperation with Utilitia sp. z o.o. - http://www.utilitia.pl